Amanda-Users

RE: Backing up Windows shares

2003-02-13 10:31:58
Subject: RE: Backing up Windows shares
From: "Bill Hults" <ehults AT paydata DOT com>
To: "Joshua Baker-LePain" <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 08:48:50 -0500
Thanks all for the help. The problem was referring to the same computer by 2
different names.
The share was backed up last night but the log showed the following error.
FAILED AND STRANGE DUMP DETAILS:

/-- BS1        //ADS1/AMRightFax$ lev 0 STRANGE
sendbackup: start [BS1://ADS1/AMRightFax$ level 0]
sendbackup: info BACKUP=/usr/bin/smbclient
sendbackup: info RECOVER_CMD=/usr/bin/smbclient -f... -
sendbackup: info end
? load_client_codepage: filename /etc/codepages/codepage.850 does not exist.
? load_unicode_map: filename /etc/codepages/unicode_map.850 does not exist.
? load_unicode_map: filename /etc/codepages/unicode_map.ISO8859-1 does not
exist.
| tar: dumped 35497 files and directories
| Total bytes written: 2667331584
sendbackup: size 2604816
sendbackup: end

/etc/codepages/codepage.850 does exist owned by root with 0644 permissions.
The other files do not. Is there a way to fix this?