Amanda-Users

OMG, someone get me a vacation: Tape running out of space, NOT possible

2003-02-12 12:51:19
Subject: OMG, someone get me a vacation: Tape running out of space, NOT possible
From: "Rebecca Pakish Crum" <rebecca AT unterlaw DOT com>
To: "Jay Lessert" <jayl AT accelerant DOT net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:07:56 -0600
>Sure looks like your tapetype entry is telling amanda your tapes
>are about 11.6GB long.  Are you sure the tapetype length is not
>just off 10X?

Yes, Jay...as a matter of fact, it IS off 10X. I thought I checked that, but I
checked the wrong conf file, so once again, I've emailed this group because I
can't get it together. I must have copied an old one.

Apologies to everyone...the next round's on me.

Thank you for forcing me to do an idiot-check on myself and all of my
configuration files.