Amanda-Users

Re: SCSI Autoloader setup

2003-02-05 01:23:34
Subject: Re: SCSI Autoloader setup
From: John Cunningham <johnw_cunningham AT yahoo DOT com>
To: Jon LaBadie <jon AT jgcomp DOT com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 21:57:36 -0800 (PST)
I've only got the one tape drive - so hard to test.

I have written to the tape drive before (/dev/nst0)
using a script that came with my O'Reilly book that
worked with dump, so I know the drive is hooked up and
working.

load / unload gave me the same response as status.

I'll try the same commands with /dev/nst0

Thanks again.
-John