Amanda-Users

not secure port

2002-12-12 20:29:13
Subject: not secure port
From: Steve Bertrand <iaccounts AT northnetworks DOT ca>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 09:01:17 -0500
Hi there.  I have a problem for which I have done research on using google,
mailing lists and other resourses, but have gotten no definitive answer to
date.  If someone could help me I would be ever greatful.

I have amanda set up on FreeBSD, which was working great behind a Linksys NAT
gateway, pulling backups from several locations on the Internet.  I have since
relocated my amanda box to a different physical location, and it is now behind
a Netopia nat gateway.  The internal IP address of the box has changed, as well
as the external IP of the nat gateway.  I have updated .amandahosts on all
machines accordingly, but now I get the following on all of my remote machines
I am backing up:

ERROR: svr3: [host netopia-external-ip.domain.com : port 64559 not secure]

I rebuilt amanda with the following:

--with-tcpports=1500,2000
--with-udpports=800,900

with no luck.