Amanda-Users

Connection Problems

2002-12-12 20:30:34
Subject: Connection Problems
From: Joe Benson <joe AT idiglobal DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:38:10 -0700
I searched through the email archives but can't find an answer to this.
Has anyone been able to have amanda connect to a server with a HPT370 IDE controller with mirrored drives? I have amanda working on all our other servers but this one. This is the only difference between them. Amcheck runs fine, reports no errors, but amdump dies with an "could not connect to" error. I have tried changing the disklist file from the device (/dev/sda6) to the mount point (/home), same error.
disklist file is:
mail  /home  comp-user-tar

Any Ideas?

Thanks,