ADSM-L

Re: WinPE Image backup problem

2005-02-25 22:24:19
Subject: Re: WinPE Image backup problem
From: Iain Barnetson <Iain.Barnetson AT HALLIBURTON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 03:24:19 -0000
Jurjen,
Thanks for your msg, sarcasim is still the lowest form of wit by the
way.
However in reponse to your outstanding humour, I sent IBM several long
and detailed emails  explaining exactly what was wrong with their WinPE
procedure document. Their attitude was such that I gave up in the end.
I could have put it all down in my msg here again, but as I was writing
the message from home without my notes I couldn't. But I had already
said that I will pass on my findings once I get back in to the office on
Monday.

And on a more personal level, if a tech person is any kinda good at
their job, they'll get the information required to do it without
resorting to sarcasim & blaming the customer. It's a certain kind of
tech support person that give tech support people a bad name - not the
customers ;)
Iain