ADSM-L

Re: WinPE Image backup problem

2005-02-25 15:37:43
Subject: Re: WinPE Image backup problem
From: Iain Barnetson <Iain.Barnetson AT HALLIBURTON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:32:13 -0000
I've backed up & restored some servers sucessfully using WinPE - but NOT from
following the published IBM TSM procedure. The procedure wasn't written by IBM
just published by them. It's a bad sign that they couldn't even manage to put
an email address for reporting feedback that actually works, emails bounce back
when sent to it.
Iain