ADSM-L

Re: WinPE Image backup problem

2005-02-26 10:38:26
Subject: Re: WinPE Image backup problem
From: Iain Barnetson <Iain.Barnetson AT HALLIBURTON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 15:38:20 -0000
Jurjen,
If you'd read the emails, all of them in the thread, and understood
them, you'd see that I was nether reporting a bug, nor asking for help
of any kind - purely stating a fact. Ie: version 1 of the document is
incorrect.
Had I wanted to report a bug, or ask for assistance I'd have given full
details.
One of the major assets a tech support can have is the ability to listen
(or read) and understand before jumping to conclusions.

Anyway, I believe this is a facility for "helping" others, as opposed to
sending unhelpfull emails with links to unhelpfull and unrelated
content.

But no doubt you'll have more to say on the subject. I for one will not
be responding to any further emails you post on this subject.