nv-l

[nv-l] Managing Cisco Content Service Switches with snmp

2002-04-04 02:44:36
Subject: [nv-l] Managing Cisco Content Service Switches with snmp
From: "Irmer, Mike" <Mike.Irmer AT gedas DOT de>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 09:44:36 +0200
Hi everybody,

I have NV7.1 running on Solaris7. My Netview Server is located behind a
firewall that permits me to poll devices with snmp. I have some Cisco CCS's
(formerly known as Arrowpoint with Software 4.01)  that I have to manage. I
can do a snmpwalk (and a demand poll) but these devices went in status
unreachable. What can I do (without pinging) to get these devices into a
status managed (green). I think there is a problem with interface to address
mapping.

Regards

Mike Irmer
gedas deutschland GmbH