nv-l

Re: [nv-l] IBM Tivoli NetView - is this a product or not??

2002-04-15 12:28:31
Subject: Re: [nv-l] IBM Tivoli NetView - is this a product or not??
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:28:31 +0100
Thanks for your clarifications, Pam.  I still find the Tivoli Web Site
very misleading though if, as you say, we still have a distributed
NetView product.

If you go down Products -> Solutions then there are apparently 2
NetViews but when you view the detail they are both about NetView for
z/OS - it's only if you pull down Datasheets or Technical Documentation
that you can see there is a NetView on Unix / NT.  Is this a mistake????

It would also be good if the TEC descriptions were beefed up in the
NetView / CNAT areas.

Cheers,
Jane
Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565
Copyright (c) 2002 Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>.  All rights
reserved.