nv-l

RE: Question concerning Netview Event History Window???

2000-06-07 09:47:59
Subject: RE: Question concerning Netview Event History Window???
From: "Lemire, Mark" <mlemire AT jhancock DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 09:47:59 -0400
The scripts are being kicked off via automatic action from traps.  We don't
use any rulesets defined in ESE.automation, but do use a ruleset defined in
our Control Desk workspace (And you're correct -- we've gone through these
questions with support).  They're reviewing the ruleset.  The same ruleset
is being used on both Netview's.  There is, of course, *something* different
between the two environments, so fingers crossed, we'll find it soon.
Thanks!

Mark