Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How do i switch my media adn master server!? HELP!

2011-11-16 15:17:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How do i switch my media adn master server!? HELP!
From: Bishop <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 12:17:46 -0800
its windows netbackup. and while i am VERY familiar with netbackup, this is my
first time as an admin with complete control. so its my first time trying
something like this.

I needed to get a plan on if this was possible without a symantec engi comming
in and billing me for 300 /hr.

and give the director of IT a plan for what and how i will do this.