Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NOM Features

2007-03-25 19:04:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NOM Features
From: Tim.Wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au (Wilkinson, Tim)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:04:25 +1000
We've just upgraded to MP4 on NOM, which seems to fix a lot of issues so
we've yet to really get into it. To be honest, from what I've seen so
far, I think it's not a really complete tool but I'm not sure it will be
improved much as I believe it will be replaced with another similar
reporting-type-thing application (can't remember what it's called but
I've been told it's coming).
You can get some useful reports out of it but the graphs need a bit of
work (a scroll bar would be nice of graphs so you can display graphs
bigger than the screen, and I've suggested this to Symantec).
It can provide some useful information and reports but probably not as
fully-functional as I'd like it to be but that's to be expected for the
price ;)