Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NOM Features

2007-03-23 11:09:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NOM Features
From: mike.jm.jones at bt.com (mike.jm.jones AT bt DOT com)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 15:09:02 -0000
Have you looked at WysDM - it gives you a mass of information and you
can slice and dice it anyway you want. Its very powerful.

Mike Jones
BTExact

Storage & Business Continuity Business Manager
Tel: 01691 666119
Mob: 0791 7024153
Email: mike.jm.jones at bt.com
Homepage:  http://lnx0001.nat.bt.com/Sbc/p&e/

>BT Exact is a trademark of British Telecommunications plc
>Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
>Registered in England no. 1800000
>
>This electronic message contains information from British
Telecommunications plc which may be privileged or confidential. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message
in error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or
address above) immediately.
>Activity and use of the British Telecommunications plc email system is
monitored to secure its effective operation and for other lawful
business purposes. Communications using this system will also be
monitored and may be recorded to secure effective operation and for
other lawful business purposes.