Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NOM Features

2007-03-23 10:53:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NOM Features
From: JMARTI05 at intersil.com (Martin, Jonathan (Contractor))
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:53:09 -0400
I just implemented a dev NOM server to test with and I'll probably be
going production since no ones paying any money for a software package
this year.  Stupid budget.  So far I've been able to get the minimum
reporting I need out of it on my production Netbackup domains and I've
got a lot of faith in the customizable reporting.  Its certainly not as
intuitive as Aptare (which I test drove last year) but it looks like its
going to cover my bases / relieve the bulk of the administrative load.

-Jonathan