Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] integrate shell script into netbackup policy schedule

2003-03-13 08:05:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] integrate shell script into netbackup policy schedule
From: dbase77 AT yahoo DOT com (Feroz F. Basir)
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:05:08 +0000 (GMT)
Hi all,

I just wondering myself, is it possible to integrate
shell script with netbckup? what I'm trying to do is,
to stop third party application like oracle before run
the backup. And start it up after backup finish.

Or there is a better way to achieve this situation.
Anybody could give me some guideline, please?