Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] integrate shell script into netbackup policy schedule

2003-03-14 07:30:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] integrate shell script into netbackup policy schedule
From: dbase77 AT yahoo DOT com (Feroz F. Basir)
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:30:49 +0000 (GMT)
Hi all,

Good news. The script did what I want to do. It
worked. Thank you to all for reply to my email.

regards,
feroz

 --- navadeepan sithambaram <navadeepan AT yahoo.co DOT uk>
wrote: > Hi,
> There is a way around for ur pbm. U can use
> bpstart_notify & bpend_notify scripts to do any task
> before and after netbackup execution.
> In the Unix client create ,

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bpstart_notify.<policyname>.<schdulename>
> file and write the script in this file. like
> stopping
> the oracle..etc.
> again create a file

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bpend_notify.<policyname>.<schdulename>