Networker

[Networker] mminfo for getting tapes 4 months old?

2013-02-05 13:19:17
Subject: [Networker] mminfo for getting tapes 4 months old?
From: Vygur <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 10:18:26 -0800
Morning everyone,
   I'm looking to generate an mminfo of tapes generated exactly 4 months ago
(specifically 4 months ago, any times from that tuesday to the previous
wednesday) .  My goal is to get a sliding window of a week of tapes generated
exactly within that time period.  I can't use mminfo -m -t 'four months ago' as
that only gives me tapes within the last 4 months.  Any thoughts?