Networker

[Networker] mminfo for getting tapes 4 months old?

2013-02-05 13:48:45
Subject: [Networker] mminfo for getting tapes 4 months old?
From: Vygur <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 10:48:24 -0800
Why not "mminfo -q "savetime>starting Wednesday,savetime<ending Wednesday"
-r volume,client, etc etc etc ?

That should give you every tape written between Wednesday and Tuesday.

Hi Michael, that would give me everything between that time frame, however i
want to also get from exactly 4 months ago.  Say Jan 1 - Jan 7.  Or could I use
that command and replace starting Wednesday and replace with say, starting 12
weeks ago ending 11 weeks ago?