Networker

Re: [Networker] Strange backup process

2005-02-24 03:56:27
Subject: Re: [Networker] Strange backup process
From: "ingo AT visionet DOT de" <ingo AT VISIONET DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 03:50:06 -0500
Is Border2 a NetWare server?
I don't know the Networker client for NetWare but I guess "SYS:" could be a
save set which is always being backed up at level full regardless of the
current schedule. You could check your (Novell-)pool configuration for
restictions on certain levels.
You can check the level which networker uses for each save set in advance
by running a probe on your group: 'savegrp -p -c <clientname> <groupname>'.

Hth,
Ingo