Networker

Re: [Networker] Strange backup process

2005-02-23 10:24:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] Strange backup process
From: "ingo AT visionet DOT de" <ingo AT VISIONET DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:19:17 -0500
You could set up a separate pool for your indexes, then configure your
backup groups not to save indexes and create a separate client resource for
your backup server which explicitly saves the indexes; the pool criteria
for your index pool is a list of save sets (the indexes).

I'd be interested if there is a more simple or elegant solution.

Greetings,
Ingo