Networker

Re: [Networker] Strange backup process

2005-02-22 10:43:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] Strange backup process
From: "ingo AT visionet DOT de" <ingo AT VISIONET DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:37:10 -0500
After backup of the clients, the file indices written to the networker
server will be backed up also. Maybe this is your problem.
You can check if this is the case by viewing the running processes while
networker requests the Default-pool-tape. If there is a process running
saying something like saving a file index, you have to assure that the file
indices (i.e. the backup server as a client) can be written to the desired
pool.

Hth,
Ingo