Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Windows fd unable to communicate with linux sd

2016-09-06 07:15:08
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Windows fd unable to communicate with linux sd
From: Ralf Brinkmann <ralf.brinkmann AT wemhoener DOT de>
To: Hodges <hoj AT sloth.demon.co DOT uk>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 13:13:58 +0200
Am 06.09.2016 um 11:49 schrieb Hodges:
> Anyway I set the firewall open to any machine on the local network when
> I first hit the problem

hello Steve,

some years ago I made some tests with netcat to verify the network speed
between certain servers and the bacula host.

I'm not familiar with Bacula issues on Windows but there is a netcat
Windows version that might help:

https://joncraton.org/blog/46/netcat-for-windows/

--
Ralf Brinkmann