Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Bacula Release 7.4.0

2016-01-19 07:12:42
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Bacula Release 7.4.0
From: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: Wanderlei Huttel <wanderleihuttel AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 10:09:42 -0200 (BRST)
I've installed version 7.4.0 and I already done a lot of backups and it works like a charm!
I built on a test Ubuntu 32 bits machine with MySQL and there is still that need of having to fix the Makefile with MYSQL_LIBS path but I can't complain: the new version rox!
Who still uses 32 bits anyway? =)

Regards,
Heitor Medrado de Faria  - LPIC-III | ITIL-F |  Bacula Systems Certified Administrator II
Próximas aulas telepresencial ao-vivo - 15 de fevereiro: http://www.bacula.com.br/agenda/
Ministro treinamento e implementação in-company Bacula: http://www.bacula.com.br/in-company/
Ou assista minhas vídeo aulas on-line: http://www.bacula.com.br/treinamento-bacula-ed/
Site: www.bacula.com.br | Facebook: heitor.faria