Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Release 7.4.0

2016-01-23 17:56:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Release 7.4.0
From: Randy Katz <rkatz AT simplicityhosting DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 14:50:49 -0800
Ran my script yesterday to upgrade all the FD's, took 4 times as long as
I thought it would!
All backups running without a hitch, much thanks for a successful
upgrade! I don't take
this for granted.

FYI - I am backing up one Windows VM instance, according to Bacula it
seems we must pay
for a license to do this? a) Is the software with the $25 license any
different than the personal
download (not that I really care, will buy the license regardless)? b)
Is this licensing in order to
compensate the packager for doing the compile or is it some Windows
related issue, just curious?

Thanks,
~r