Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Release 7.4.0

2016-01-20 09:23:32
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Release 7.4.0
From: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 15:15:21 +0100
Thanks for the update, Kern!

I upgraded my first server (out of five) today from 7.2.0 compling
from source on CentOS 6.x, and so far everything has worked well, ran
a quick backup & restore job but will wait until after the next full
backups over the weekend before upgrading the other instances.

Keep up the good work & kudos to everyone in the community and at
Bacula Systems for providing us with such a great, free backup
solution.

Cheers, Uwe