Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Compile release 7.2.0 from sources failed in Centos 6.7

2015-08-27 14:36:51
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Compile release 7.2.0 from sources failed in Centos 6.7
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: "reynierpm AT gmail DOT com" <reynierpm AT gmail DOT com>, John Stoffel <john AT stoffel DOT org>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 11:34:53 -0700
Hello,

Doing:

./configure ... options
make

would be fine and allow you to see if Bacula builds correctly on your system.

What you do want to avoid in your particular situation is doing:

make install  # do not do this

Best regards,
Kern

On 08/27/2015 06:17 AM, reynierpm AT gmail DOT com wrote:

Isn't hurt me you're right but what about if I want to update the release? I will need to compile again and that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid. If you tell me that I can compile and then update using repository then good I can compile and try if not I prefer to wait