Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Compile release 7.2.0 from sources failed in Centos 6.7

2015-08-27 10:11:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Compile release 7.2.0 from sources failed in Centos 6.7
From: "John Stoffel" <john AT stoffel DOT org>
To: "reynierpm\@gmail.com" <reynierpm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 10:09:59 -0400
reynierpm> Isn't hurt me you're right but what about if I want to
reynierpm> update the release? I will need to compile again and that's
reynierpm> exactly what I'm trying to avoid. If you tell me that I can
reynierpm> compile and then update using repository then good I can
reynierpm> compile and try if not I prefer to wait

Ok... but you asked for help to re-compile it, and I gave you a hint
that your pre-defining of the CFLAGS was breaking things, and to not
do it.

I strongly suspect that you shouldn't have done that for your OLD
compile either, but I don't have enough details to be sure.

So anyway, feel free to wait, but I'd *still* do a test compile, if
only to see if I'm doing the right thing here.

Me personally, I'm thinking of switching from mysql to postgres as my
backend, but haven't made the leap yet.

Cheers,
John