Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-fd cannot access files from the system still getting [permission denied]

2015-08-14 21:42:45
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-fd cannot access files from the system still getting [permission denied]
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: JING YANG <yang15 AT sas.upenn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 22:37:48 -0300
Hello Jing,

I misunderstood the issue. You are able to start the client file daemon. Could you post the “permission denied” error messages you are getting?

Best regards,
Ana

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 9:00 PM, JING YANG <yang15 AT sas.upenn DOT edu> wrote:
Dear Ana,
       It is like this,

-rw-r----- 1 bacula bacula 5 Aug 14 02:19 bacula-sd.9103.pid

-rw-r----- 1 root   root   5 Aug 14 02:19 bacula-fd.9102.pid

-rw-r----- 1 bacula bacula 5 Aug 14 11:05 bacula-dir.9101.pid

anything wrong here?

Thanks,

Jing

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 2:58 PM, Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
Hello Jing,

Have you checked the write permissions on your Pid Directory?

PIDFILE=/var/run/bacula/$NAME.$PORT.pid

Best regards,
Ana