Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Browsing through Bacula made backup files

2015-07-31 05:14:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Browsing through Bacula made backup files
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Josip Deanovic <djosip+news AT linuxpages DOT net>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 11:12:36 +0200
Hello,

I would suggest that you read the sections of the manual that document
bscan, bls, and bextract.  You will then understand that it is possible
to do a large number of things without a bsr file.  If you read the
section of the manual about the bsr, you will understand that from
simple Job output, you can easily construct a bsr that will restore the
whole job or even parts of a job.

Best regards,
Kern