Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Use multiple HDDs to backup files to

2015-06-03 14:22:29
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Use multiple HDDs to backup files to
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: Josh Fisher <jfisher AT pvct DOT com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 15:19:23 -0300
Thank you Josh.

I read in the "Best Practices for Disk Based Backup" white paper this recommendation (different media types for different mount points). Lots of people were reporting that this was working fine. So I had been testing the backup with this configuration, not the restores. Now I see that in the case of a restore, this will only work for volumes that are in the first device (mount point).

Best regards,
Ana