Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula not recycling all volumes

2015-06-03 13:30:27
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula not recycling all volumes
From: Marc van Houtum <marc AT dutchsecurity DOT net>
To: "Ana Emília \"M. Arruda\"" <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 19:28:26 +0200
Hi Ana,

Thanks for the explanation. Is this something that can be configured? Ideally I'd like Bacula to recycle/purge every volume that no longer has any jobs related to it. I was under the impression that AutoPrune would do this seeing as it does mark volumes are purged if run manually:

*prune yes volume=Vol-0104
The current Volume retention period is: 14 days
There are no more Jobs associated with Volume "Vol-0104". Marking it purged.

Have I configured AutoPrune incorrectly?

Best regards,
Marc