Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula not recycling all volumes

2015-06-02 16:06:18
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula not recycling all volumes
From: Marc van Houtum <marc AT dutchsecurity DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 22:04:28 +0200
I don't have any jobs with long retention times. Both file and job
retention are set at 14 days for every client, while the LastWritten
date on the oldest volume is May 10th. The catalog is showing the oldest
backup to be from May 19th and according to the JobMedia table in the
bacula database there aren't any jobs that use the unused volumes.

Would this mean that all the volumes with a LastWritten date older then
May 19th should've been recycled by Bacula? I'm really wondering why
this hasn't happend.