Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] director won't start

2015-03-27 11:36:03
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] director won't start
From: Tim Dunphy <bluethundr AT gmail DOT com>
To: Josip Deanovic <djosip+news AT linuxpages DOT net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 11:34:29 -0400
Hi Josip,

Are you able to connect to the mysql using the same credentials as
bacula but using mysql client with "-h localhost" option, e.g.
  mysql -h localhost -u bacula -p bacula

Yep! that works!

[root@ops:~] #mysql -ubacula -p -h localhost
Enter password:
Welcome to the MySQL monitor.  Commands end with ; or \g.
Your MySQL connection id is 32
Server version: 5.5.42 MySQL Community Server (GPL) by Remi

Copyright (c) 2000, 2015, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its
affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective
owners.

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement.

mysql>

Still need some ideas, unfortunately! :(

Thanks!!!
Tim

Quoting message written on Friday 2015-03-27 11:01:52:

--
Josip Deanovic

GPG me!!