Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Weekly full backups on tape, Daily incrementals on File

2015-01-16 10:52:47
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Weekly full backups on tape, Daily incrementals on File
From: Gustavo Lacerda <glacerda AT lge.ibi.unicamp DOT br>
To: Phil Stracchino <phils AT caerllewys DOT net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 13:49:52 -0200
This solved my problem. In fact, the problem was having two job definitions instead of one with different run levels. Thank you very much for helping.

Gustavo

On 01/16/15 10:09, Gustavo Lacerda wrote:
> Hi Uwe,
>
> I have not defined the storage in the schedule configuration. I will try
> it. Thank you very much
>
> Schedule {
>   Name = "WeeklyCycle"
>   Run = Level=Full Pool=Tape-Monthly 1st fri at 23:05
>   Run = Level=Full Pool=Tape-Weekly 2nd 3rd 4th 5th Friday at 23:05
>   Run = Level=Differential Pool=File-Daily Monday-Thursday at 23:05
> }

Gustavo,
You *must* also change your job definitions so that the Full and
Differential backups are different run levels *of the same job*, rather
than different jobs with different names.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications