Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Weekly full backups on tape, Daily incrementals on File

2015-01-16 10:01:46
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Weekly full backups on tape, Daily incrementals on File
From: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
To: Gustavo Lacerda <glacerda AT lge.ibi.unicamp DOT br>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 15:59:40 +0100
On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 12:45:49PM -0200, Gustavo Lacerda wrote:
> Hi Uwe, thank you for your help. I have done a full backup on tape and it
> completed with no errors. The problem is that the daily job (differential
> backup on File) doesn't  recognize that a full backup on tape was done
> previously and asks to do a full backup on File first. Is there any way to
> fix this?
>
> Thanks,
> Gustavo

Hello Gustavo,

can you post your schedule definition for the job in question?

Usually I define the pools & storages within the schedule like this:

Run = Level = Full storage=tape Pool=offline Fri at 17:00
Run = Level = Incremental storage=file Pool=File Mon-thu Sat Sun at
17:00

or similar.

Cheers, Uwe

--
nionex GmbH --- Ein Unternehmen der Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA