Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Recycling problem.

2014-10-18 05:05:57
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Recycling problem.
From: Giuseppe Vitillaro <giuseppe AT vitillaro DOT org>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 10:57:54 +0200

On Friday 17 October 2014 21:41:49 Ana Emília M. Arruda wrote:

> Hi Giuseppe,

> Yes, this could happen if bacula couldn't find a reciclable volume and you

> have the "purge oldest volume = yes" directive configured and this is, for

> Bacula, the oldest volume. The purge oldest volume doesn't respect the

> volume retention period.

> Best regards,

> Ana

I was almost sure, but I just "grepped" all

my bacula conf file.

I'm sure the directive "purge oldest volume" is not present

in my files, so the default, for what I can read, should be

a plain "no".

Correct?

This is the definition of my "Incr" pool

Pool {

Name = Incr

Pool Type = Backup

Recycle = yes