Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Other than Bacula

2014-05-26 15:21:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Other than Bacula
From: "compdoc" <compdoc AT hotrodpc DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 13:15:32 -0600
> very system I've setup crashes because it will not purge/prune or recycle
the pool. It just fills up and crashes.

It took me a long time to figure out how to set up pools, etc. correctly. I
did everything the wrong way the first few times. But now it actually prunes
a few items after each backup, as shown in the reports emailed to me.

In any case, I run Backintime on some Ubuntu servers that I install minimal
desktops on. I use the gnome GUI for it, but I think its command like also.
Does a pretty good. There seems to be a version for Centos.