Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Storage to storage feature in 7.0.x

2014-05-23 09:59:05
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Storage to storage feature in 7.0.x
From: Josip Deanovic <djosip+news AT linuxpages DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 15:56:07 +0200
Quoting message written on Friday 2014-05-23 13:50:27:
> Quoting message written on Friday 2014-05-23 13:42:41:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Yes, sorry for the inconvenience.  I pushed the changes but only to
> > the
> > "test" repo.  I have now pushed it to the public repo.
> >
> > Again, sorry,
> >
> > Kern
>
> Thank you, I'll proceed with the tests.

I have completed storage to storage tests and everything looks OK now.

This is what I have tested:
- normal copy job from one pool to an additional pool on the same SD
- copy job from default pool located on the "primary" SD to the other
  pool located on the additional SD, on the same server
- copy from from the pool located on the "local" storage daemon to the
  pool located on the remote storage daemon (on the remote server).

All storage resources were configured to use dedicated device and all
devices were configured to use unique Media Type.

Kern, thank you for the effort invested in fixing this issue.

--
Josip Deanovic