Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] rpm repo for CentOS 6 anyone?

2014-05-08 08:15:51
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] rpm repo for CentOS 6 anyone?
From: Richard Fox <rfox AT mbl DOT edu>
To: Jari Fredriksson <jarif AT iki DOT fi>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 08:12:38 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Jari & all,

On Thu, 8 May 2014, Jari Fredriksson wrote:

> CentOS 6 has bacula 5.0.0 which has a bug so that it prunes jobs older
> than 43 years, no matter how it was defined for director.
>
> I could not find a repo or rpm for full Bacula package (only for
> client), but hopefully someone else knows?

I don't know about a repo. I use CentOS 6.4, 6.5 and have compiled
Bacula 5.2.x for it from source. I recall that it builds with no issues.
I haven't migrated to 7 yet but based on my experience with 5 I doubt
there would be any problems.
I'd be happy to provide any additional details if you like, email me
directly.

Thanks,
Rich.

--