Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula reporting email customization

2014-05-08 08:04:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula reporting email customization
From: kamran ayub <kamran.nse AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 17:01:40 +0500
Dear Members,

I am using bacula for my server backups. I have configured "mailcommand" in bacula director file to receive status of jobs. Now this is giving me a long email as by defulat option set in mailcommand. I want to just recieve a backedup device name, job status, time taken to complete a job,and hw much data backed up. Please guide me to customize this email format to shorten the email so that I may easily find my required info in email report.
I have also attached the sample email report I am receiving at now.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Muhammad Kamran Ayub