Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Automated reports

2013-04-26 12:39:30
Subject: [Bacula-users] Automated reports
From: Jonathan Bayer <jbayer AT bayertechnologygroup DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 12:16:30 -0400
Hi,

I'm looking for a way to get daily and weekly automated report. I've
found a few different projects:

send_bacula_backup_report-0.4    send a list of all jobs in past x days

bacula-reports    Works by consolidating emails, I'll know if it works
tomorrow.

breport          Java based, but doesn't seem to be supported and I
haven't been able to make it work properly

Does anyone have any better suggestions?  We'd like these to run
automatically from a cron job.

thanks in advance.

JBB