Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] question about job resource

2013-04-26 10:14:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] question about job resource
From: Ana Emília Machado de Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 11:11:53 -0300
Hi Jonathan,

You have to put a "JobDefs = <JobDefs-Resource-Name>" directive in each Job definition. For example, for your above job definition:

Job {

  Name = "D0LPHB040 System Backups"
  JobDefs="DefaultJob"
  Type = Backup
  Level = Full
  Client = d0lphb040
  FileSet = "Legacy Platform wData Backups"
  Schedule = DailyCycle
  Storage = File
  Pool = FullBackups
  Messages = Standard