Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Automated reports

2013-04-29 10:55:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Automated reports
From: Bill Arlofski <waa-bacula AT revpol DOT com>
To: Jonathan Bayer <jbayer AT bayertechnologygroup DOT com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 10:52:25 -0400
On 04/29/13 08:25, Jonathan Bayer wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> I looked at it, but we use Postgres, so I modified it to use either db.  I
> posted my modified script to your site:
> http://www.revpol.com/node/147#comment-39

Johnathan, thanks for that.  Your comment in its entirety is up for others to
benefit from.

I was in a rush to just get that out there and had not considered adding in
Postgresql support.

> Looks interesting, but I'll have to work on the format.

Yeah, the format is basic and not very pretty, but I figured if I just got the
script out there it could be a reasonable starting point for others to add in
HTML and/or CSS to the output format as necessary.

Cheers!

--
Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity, LLC