Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Automated reports

2013-04-27 20:38:56
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Automated reports
From: "K. M. Peterson" <kmp.lists+bacula-users AT gmail DOT com>
To: Jonathan Bayer <jbayer AT bayertechnologygroup DOT com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 20:34:44 -0400
Depending on your needs and general level of DIY, you could look at the scripts that we use for a daily report: basically parsing log entries in /var/log/bacula.log and /var/log/messages and generating an HTML-formatted version and emailing it.

It's here: https://bitbucket.org/kmp/bacula-scripts-utilities in the bacula-report directory.  No warranties, YMMV, etc.

_KMP