Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Remote located SD, Migrate/Copy?

2013-04-24 06:05:05
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Remote located SD, Migrate/Copy?
From: Hans Schou <hans AT moc DOT net>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:57:09 +0200
Den 04/19/2013 06:49 PM, Radosław Korzeniewski skrev:
My plan was to migrate the oldest full backup each Monday but it seems
like it is not possible to migrate from one SD to another SD.

Export disk volumes with NFS, mount it on remote SD server and copy it to tapes using bcopy.

OK, thanks. I got it working now.

I feared that I had to use 2 directors but one can handle it all.

Another solution is to wait for SD->SD migration functionality. It is on the dev table.

That would be nice. It is a more simple setup than the NFS solution.

--
Venlig hilsen
Hans Schou