Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Restore Problems - Bacula 5.2.13-9.el6 (Upgrade)

2013-04-19 12:52:18
Subject: [Bacula-users] Restore Problems - Bacula 5.2.13-9.el6 (Upgrade)
From: Humphrey Bryant <hbryant AT fogadaley DOT com>
To: "bacula-users at lists.sourceforge.net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 11:49:06 -0500
Hi All,

I'm running CentOS 6.4 and i just upgraded my test backup server from 5.2.12 to 5.2.13-9.el6, after the upgrade I can no longer do restores to my Windows 2003/2008 clients (backups runs fine btw).

Each time I run a restore job for my Windows Clients I receive a message that the restore was successful but i cant see the files in the directory (C:/Restore) where the files was restored to, it seems the files are invisible (hidden) inside the Directory (C:/Restore). If I right click on the folder (C:/Restore) and select properties it tells me the amount of folders inside the directory and tells the correct size of the directory but when I go inside the directory it is empty and I do not see any files in there.

The only restores that I have truly done successfully so far is sending the restore job to a the directory (/tmp/bacula-restores) on the backup server and not to the windows clients who created the backups.

 I never had any problems doing restores on 5.2.12 its only since I upgraded to 5.2.13, hope someone can shed some light on this issue (I'm backing up to File not tapes).

Thanks Much.

Regards
Humphrey Bryant