Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Rebuild part of database to a specific job

2013-04-24 17:38:45
Subject: [Bacula-users] Rebuild part of database to a specific job
From: Eduardo Júnior <ihtraum18 AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 18:35:25 -0300
Hi,

I would like to run a restore from bconsole, but my job was pruned:

Enter JobId(s), comma separated, to restore: 6749
You have selected the following JobId: 6749

Building directory tree for JobId(s) 6749 ...

For one or more of the JobIds selected, no files were found,
so file selection is not possible.
Most likely your retention policy pruned the files.

Do you want to restore all the files? (yes|no):

I thought creating a new data base with my .sql from that date, but it's not desirable.

Is it possible to rebuild a part of DB to do that? Maybe scanning the volume and recreating this job in catalog, i don't know.

Any reference will be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Eduardo Júnior