Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Files of an incomplete backup

2013-04-13 13:19:56
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Files of an incomplete backup
From: LDC - Gustavo El Khoury <gustavo AT ldc.usb DOT ve>
To: Phil Stracchino <alaric AT metrocast DOT net>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 12:45:50 -0430
That's not really an option... The other day I purged the tape where the
incomplete job was, with purge jobs volume, and I lost an incremental backup I
had, that was stored in that tape. Your suggestion will only work if the given
tape would ONLY contain the incomplete backup, which is hardly the case.

BTW i have never run out of space (25 LTO3 400GB tapes vs 2.7 TB SAN that's not
even full :) ) but I'm just trying to avoid wasting space

LDC - Gustavo El Khoury