Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Strange issue with backup size

2013-04-05 07:01:47
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Strange issue with backup size
From: "Alberto Caporro" <a.caporro AT consulthink DOT it>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 12:58:22 +0200
Hi Adrian, thanks for your advice, I was actually already thinking of
switching to a full backup strategy; unfortunately that would not solve
tho size issue, which at this point is becoming quite puzzling :-)

Cheers,
Alberto

---
Alberto Caporro
Director of Security Services - Consulthink Srl
Via dell'Archivio di Stato, 15
00144 Rome, Italy
http://www.consulthink.it
M. +39 335 1217 394
F. +39 06 4549 2454

GPG key fingerprint
46B5 2D38 2D48 3EFA 5C12 B86B 157D 80BA 2EAD DF41